Tuesday 4 February 2014

Photo bunting


Photos are a great way to brighten up the walls but there are only so many frames you can put up and blutack can ruin the walls (as my mum keeps telling me!) so I decided to find a different way to display my photographic memories. 



I got a length of jewellery wire, put two picture hooks into the wall and wrapped the jewellery wire around each hook, stretching it like a washing line between the two.










I painted these plain wooden pegs (bought from Hobbycraft for a couple of pounds) several different colours to brighten them up.











Then I chose the photos/postcards/cards I wanted to display and spent ages arranging them on the line, attaching them with the pegs. This is a picture from my Gradball two years ago.

I had so many pictures that I decide to put up another line to show them all off!

Et voilĂ , a simple but unusual way to decorate your walls with some of your favourite memories.






No comments:

Post a Comment